2011年10月3日月曜日

BR02-01 New York

There are hundreds of things to do in New York. What do you want to do? Your tour begins here...
I have a question for you. What can you do in New York? I answer for you. You can do everything.
Next, What do you know about New York? No? If you don't about New York, I recommend you to read this book. You can get many information about New York.
This book consist of 11units. For example, it has Great buildings, museums and galleries, shopping and eating, and Nights out the city units. In addition, it has a lot of pictures of New York city, so you can imagine about New York.
What is the biggest supermarket in New York and in the world? How many museums in New York?
What is a good  and bad point about subway? After you this book, you can answer these question!
(144 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿