Hello, everyone. Today, I will talk about my vacation plan. I have many vacation plans. I'm looking forward to enjoy my summer vacation!! First of all, I will go to Tokyo Disneyland with my boyfriend. I already made a reservation for trip. I have to earn money for it. So, I'm saving money now. Second, on September 9 th is my birthday. I will be 20 years old. I will be in Tokyo in my birthday. Next, my cousins will come to my hometown, so I will play with them. They lives in Tokyo, but they come to my hometown by car every year!! I will go to sea,
river, amusement park, and so on. Finally, I want to lose my weight in this summer. I'm looking for a way to reduce now. I want to swim in the pool and do many exercises!!
(143 words)
(143 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿