2011年6月10日金曜日

Enjoying in Greenland

Hello, everyone!! Long time no see. I didn't update this blog, because I have a lot of assignment, so I have no time to write my diary. But I have topics to write.
Last Monday, my school closed because of school anniversary day, so I went to Greenland in Arao with my friend.
Greenland is very far from my house, so I spend about one hour for go to there. I took shinkansen and local train. After I arrived to Onoshimo station, my friend drove. We bought a free passport. It was 5100 yen! It was little expensive for me, but if I have it, I can ride all attractions.
After we entered in the Greenland, we couldn't decided what we take first. Finally, we rode a roller coaster. We like roller coasters very much. So, we took a lot of them. We took a roller coaster about 3 times. It was very fun for us.
In addition, We played archery many times. This was first play for me, so I little nervous. A stuff man taught me how to play it. I could understand that. But, it was difficult for me to aim at the middle of target. After we play archery many times, we left there and rode another attractions.
We enjoyed very much. I want to write about this topic, but I can't write. Because if I write about this topic more, this blog will be so long. I took many pictures, so I will attach pictures. But I don't have my camera now. I will attach them after I back home.
See you! Have a nice weekend!!
(271 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿