2011年6月13日月曜日

Liar!!

Good morning, everyone!! Today I will talk about liar!! Yesterday night, I called with my boyfriend. He is in Okinawa for his business trip. He is staying there about 1 month. I miss him. I didn't know that what time can I call  him, so I didn't call him before. Before he go to Okinawa, he said "I will came back to Kumamoto on June 23 th. Do you wait for me?" So, I thought that he will came back on June 23 th. I was looking forward to meet him. I will be able to meet him next week!! But, yesterday night, he said "I will come back to Kumamoto on July 9 th. I'm sorry. I have mistake. " I was surprised and shocked. He didn't say that by now. You should say that fast, I thought. I didn't get angry, because he is very busy now and I believe  him. I am waiting for him till he came back.
(164 words)

2 件のコメント:

  1. Good morning^^

    I wish that you get along with him.
    I want to have a boyfriend >< ww

    返信削除
  2. Hello (^^)
    I want to see your boyfriend someday.
    I think you and he is a very good couple.

    返信削除