2011年7月3日日曜日

BR01-14: The story of Heidi

Heidi felt cross and tired as Aunt Dete pulled her up the steep slope.
Heidi is a cute girl. One day, she sent to stay with her grandfather. He is a grumpy old man who living alone at high in the Alps. Heidi enjoys her live in the Alps with her fried, Peter. Of course, she doesn't want to live anywhere else. But, one day, Dete arrives to drag Heidi back to the stifling city. Heidi meets Clara. They study and play together. But, Heidi can't forget life of the Alps. She always thinks about that. So, I have questions for you. What do you think Heidi do? This is a moving story.

When I was a child, I saw this story on TV. I think that Heidi is a very kind girl. Because she loves her grandfather, the Alps, Clara, and so on.
(143 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿