2011年6月20日月曜日

See a movie

Good morning, everyone!! How are you? It is heavy rain today. Could you take the train to go to school? After I arrived to Kumamoto station, I took a bus to go to school. So, I could arrived to school on time.

Yesterday, I saw Pirates of the Caribbean on Stanger Tides with my sister. To tell the truth, I have seen that     movie 2 weeks ago, but my sister have not seen that movie. She wanted to see that, but she didn't want to see that alone, so I saw that together. I know story of  that movie! I enjoyed that movie very much!

After I see a movie, we went shopping! I bought new clothes. I spend my money.
After I and my family left movie theater, we went to Granmesse- Kumamoto. The Lassen's art exhibition was held there. Of course, you know about Lassen, aren' you? You may know this picture. This is a painting. This is not a photograph. Do you know this picture? I like Lassen's art, so I enjoyed.

(177 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿