2012年1月16日月曜日

W15 My favorite this year's memory

This is last typing homework for me. So, I will write about this year’s memory. My favorite this year's memory is doing my lot of homework! I wrote down homework and what I have to do on my diary each month. I wrote "blog" and "send typing homework" every month. It was very hard for me to write blog and essay. Because it was first time to write long essay. I didn't know how to write essays first time. In addition, I had teaching training classes this year. I had 6 classes. Teachers gave us a lot of homework every week. So, I have to use my computer and write reports. I went to bed at 1 then. I was very tired and sleepy. I thought that I can't do my big amount of homework then. But I could do that!! I did my best! I often look my diary recently. I did my best then, I think.
(161 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿