2012年1月5日木曜日

Hurry Up!!

Good evening, every one!!
A Happy new year! Did you have nice holiday? I was busy this holiday. I will tell you about my holiday someday.
So, today, I will talk about this morning.
Today, classes was started. So, I had to buy a commuter pass to go to school. I arrived at 7:50. (a train which I take at 8 o'clock) I had time to buy the commuter pass. I had about 10 minutes. I have some time to spare, I thought then. But it was not. Shin-Minamata station usually is not crowded. But today was not. There were a lot of people! I was surprised! I stood in a line to buy the commuter pass behind girls.
 The girls like go to the Greenland in Arao. I knew that they bought train tickets, bus tickets, and admission ticket. So, I was convinced that they spend many time to buy the tickets. My expectation was right. They spend a lot of time to buy the tickets. In addition, they are very noisy. I got irritated. I had no time to buy my ticket! After the girls bought the tickets, they didn't move. So, I passed money to station staff from sideways. I heard noise which the train arrived. I ran to the platform of a railway station after I bought the ticket!
Hurry Up!!!
(222 words)

1 件のコメント: