Today, I will talk about my favorite vacation memory. I went to trip many times last year. Specially, my favorite vacation memory is home stay in New Zealand. It was first trip to abroad, so, I was nervous then. When I met my host family, I was nervous too. I could understand what my host mother saying, but I couldn't understand what my host father saying. I was confused. When I called my mother in Japan, I cried because I missed my family. But I thought that I was not good for me to improve my English skill. I went to university to learn English too. There were a lot of exchange students. They were very kind and fun. When I backed to Japan they said good bye and you can do it. I was very happy. In addition, I took part in a birthday party. I have never taken part in a party, so I enjoyed it. It was my friend's birthday party.
(164 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿