2012年1月11日水曜日

Midnight Run

 Now, I will talk about Midnight Run.
 First of all, I will talk about information of this movie.
Midnight Run is American comedy and action movie. This movie was made in 1988.
The director is Martin Brest. He produced a lot of other famous movies. For example, he made Beverly Hills Cop, Meet Joe Black, and so on.
 Main actors are Robert de Niro, Charles Grodin. Now, I will introduce about 2 famous actors.
 Robert de Niro is American actor and producer. He is absorbed in creating the part of character before he make a film every time.
Chaeles Grodin is one of famous American actor. In addition, he is also comedian producer. He won many kinds of prises.
 Second, I show you about story.
This story's heroes are Jack Walsh and Jonathan Mardukas. Jack is a bounty hunter. In this mission, he catch Jonathan Mardukas who a kind accountant and bring him to the secretariat of bail. Do you know why Mardukas (Duck) was caught? I will tell you about that. He embezzled a Jimmy  Serrano's property and contributed them  to charity organization. Who is Jimmy Serrano? He is the boss of gangster. So, Jack try to catch him. At the same time, Alonzo Mosely who investigator of FBI wants to catch Duke, because Duke is very important guaranor to arrest Jimmy Serrano. In other words,  both Jack and Mosley want to catch Duke. When Jack and FBIs talks each other in a car, Jack steals Mosley's identification card and forge it. After that he try to catch Duke as Moawly who one of members of FBI. At the same time, Jack and Duck were run after both FBI and Jimmy Serrano. Jack and Duck used plain, train, bus, car, and so on to bring Duck to the secretariat in Los Angels. And they across the US. It is very hard for us, but they can get something special. It is friendship. When they arrive to Los Angels, Jack releases Duck. Duke gives Jack money as taken of hteir gratitude. "See you next life!"
Next, I will talk about characters.
Jack Walsh   Jack Walsh is bounty hunter. But he is a policeman before. He try to catch Jonathan Madukas. He has his wife and daughter. But he divoeced with his wife. To tell the truth, he has a dream. He wan to have his coffee shop. I think that he like smoking. Because he always has cigarette and smoking.

Jonathan Maduks  Jonathan Madukas is a accountant. Many people call him Duck. But, one day, he embezzle money and contribete money to charity organization. He is very kind, he always advices Jack. For example, he told Jack that should not open his coffee shop, becaue it is very dangerous business. In addition, he is fear of heights. So, Jack and Duck can't take airplane, and they had to take train and bus to go to Los Angels. But his fear of heights is lie. He can fly a plane.

This is a list of cast and charaters
Robert de Niro as Jack Walsh
Charles Grodin as Jonathan Madukas
Yaphet Kotto as Alonzo Mosely
John Ashton as Marvin Dorfler
Joe Pantoliano as Eddie Moscone
Dennis Fatina as Jimmy Serrano

This is my comment. First of all, it was very hard for me tounderstand about story. There were a lot of characters so, I had to write down about character's name, relations, and so on. I don't usually see American action movies, so it was hard for me to see it.
But when I could understand about story, I felt that this story is very good. Because I like story of friendship.
I sometimes laughed during I see it. But, I don't like American movies.
(621 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿