2012年1月17日火曜日

I had my hair cut

Good morning, everyone! Today is a last class! Writing blog and essays is very hard for me. I may improve my writing English skill. Now, I will talk about my weekend. Last Sunday, I went to beauty salon. I had my hair cut. I had log hair then. But, I finished a coming of age celebration, so I decided to cut my hair. A beautician said me, "do you really want to cut your hair? It's mottainai!" But I answered, "Yes, I do." I spent about 2 hours for had my hair cut. I talked about a lot of topics with the beautician. She cut my hair about 30 centimeters. There are large amount of my hair on the floor. I was surprised!
 Yesterday, many my friends was surprised! Because my hair is short and change my image! By the way, my boyfriend was surprised too!! I sent an Email with my picture. I enjoyed my friend's reaction.
 I don't regret about my hair cut. It was right way to me.
(172 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿