Good morning, everyone! Summer vacation will come soon!!
Today, I will talk about my summer vacation plan.
After I take my tests, I be going to take part in volunteer in my home town. I thought that I have to experience that work in my vacation. I looking forward to take part in volunteer.
In september, I will go to Tokyo Disney Resort with my boyfriend. I will stay there 3 days. I will go to Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Disney Sea. In addition, September 9th is my birthday! I will be 20 years old. I will become a adult.
Today is last class in spring semester. I thought that I can improve my writing skill. It was very hard for me to write my blog in English, but it was good chance to improve my writing skill for me. Next semester, we have to write a blog about 15000 words.
(149 words)
How's your summer vacation going ?
返信削除