Good evening, everyone!! And, long time no see.
Today, I went to high school which my graduated to see a chorus club with my boyfriend.
Yesterday, he came back from Okinawa. He stayed there about 2 months, so it had been 2 months since I met him. I thought that I want to see him during he stayed Okinawa.
![]()
I took souvenirs from him. I took a stuffed toy and a strap. I was very happy, because I could see him and took nice souvenirs. I attach a picture of the strap. It is carved letters "
With All My Love" in a strap. When I was a high school student, I belonged to chorus club. We took part in chorus competition in Okinawa. When I and my boyfriend went to a Kokusai street, we made two rings. It was carved letter "
With All My Love" in rings. So, "With All My Love" is very special for us.
(157 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿