Hi, everyone!! I haven't seen you for a long time. Did you spend nice winter vacation??
I enjoyed my vacation♪
It was snowing heavily on New Year's Eve. I was very surprised!!! I work up early and built two snowman!! It was look like Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse♪ It was very cute. It was very fun!! After that, my cousin and her family came my house. My cousin's name is Haruka. She is 9 years old. She is cute and friendly, but she is little spoiled girl... We took toshikoshi-soba as dinner together. After that, we watched some TV program. For example kouhaku-songs battle♪ It was very exciting. What do you think?
Next morning was....New Year 's Day! I went to Utaizome(歌い初め) with my boyfriend. He was member of chorus club too. I met my friends. I chatted and took pictures with them. It was very fun!!
After that, I went to hatsumoude at shrine. I worshiped at shrine and drew a omikuzi.
I enjoyed my winter vacation. How about you? Please tell me♪
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿